Release Date: September 8th, 2020
The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding. The foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation that was created in 2006. We are thrilled to announce the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 Grants Awarded totaling over $53,500.
- 17 3D printers for new district-wide makerspace labs totaling
- Picture Communication Symbols (PCS) boards for all CSD elementary school playgrounds
- Riveredge Science in Residence program
- Girls in STEAM program enhancement for Parkview
- Maker Space 2.0 Workshop: robotics station and lego league curriculum
The CEF kicked off the 2019-2020 Fund A Need Campaign at the 2019 Dream Big Gala. Over the next year, the goal is to raise $135,000 towards the funding of equipment and supplies for maker-spaces at each of the schools in the Cedarburg School District (CSD). Examples of equipment that funds will be utilized for include:
- Fanuc Robots – Grades 9-12 ($40,000)
- Vinyl Cutters– Grades 6-12 ($1,000)
- Green Screens – Grades K-12 ($500)
- Tool Kits – Grades 3-12 ($100)
Any company or individual interested in this campaign can donate through our website and will receive a tax-deductible receipt. If you are interested in volunteering, becoming a sponsor or donating to support innovative curriculum please visit us at cef4kids.org.