The Cedarburg Education Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation that was created in January of 2006. The CEF is a self-sustaining partner with schools and community, sharing the pride, passion, and excitement of creating educational excellence for our students. The Foundation prudently receives, manages, and invests contributions to achieve the optimum benefit for the children of the community. The CEF provides grants and additional funding for special projects geared toward enhancing academic achievement. Grants support curriculum innovation and the equipment and materials to implement that curriculum, and fund special projects for School District students, teachers, administrators, and staff members.
Connect with us!
- The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
2 days agoThank you, Marc Martino, for all of your time and incredible leadership over the last 3 years as President Elect and President of the Cedarburg Education Foundation! The community is lucky to have you! ... See MoreSee LessThank you all for your continued support! Because of you, we were able to raise over $135,000 dollars! We appreciate each and every one of you and couldn't do it without you! ... See MoreSee Less
- 2022 / 2023 Student Ambassador Application Process Open! 04/09/2022
- Art donation made by Karen and Paul Yank of Cedarburg, Wisconsin 10/31/2021
- Cedarburg Education Foundation Proudly Presents the 2021 Bulldog Gala 10/13/2021
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation “In Honor of a Teacher” Grant Fundraising Campaign 11/16/2020
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation Grants Awarded 09/14/2020