The Cedarburg Education Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation that was created in January of 2006. The CEF is a self-sustaining partner with schools and community, sharing the pride, passion, and excitement of creating educational excellence for our students. The Foundation prudently receives, manages, and invests contributions to achieve the optimum benefit for the children of the community. The CEF provides grants and additional funding for special projects geared toward enhancing academic achievement. Grants support curriculum innovation and the equipment and materials to implement that curriculum, and fund special projects for School District students, teachers, administrators, and staff members.
- The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
2 months agoHere are the very deserving recipients of our 2022 Bulldog Gala Awards!Business of the Year- Wilo FoundationFounder’s Award- Mike FarleyInnovator of the Year- Katie Ramos ... See MoreSee LessMove fast to win big! Buy a 50/50 raffle ticket and win up to 10,000 dollars! Only 200 tickets are available! Help Cedarburg Education Foundation as we continue to support the Cedarburg School District through private financial funding for innovative grants. Tickets are $100 (cash, check, or Venmo accepted). To get your tickets(s), text Joe Kunick at 262-388-3037 ... See MoreSee Less
- 2022 / 2023 Student Ambassador Application Process Open! 04/09/2022
- Art donation made by Karen and Paul Yank of Cedarburg, Wisconsin 10/31/2021
- Cedarburg Education Foundation Proudly Presents the 2021 Bulldog Gala 10/13/2021
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation “In Honor of a Teacher” Grant Fundraising Campaign 11/16/2020
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation Grants Awarded 09/14/2020