The Cedarburg Education Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation that was created in January of 2006. The CEF is a self-sustaining partner with schools and community, sharing the pride, passion, and excitement of creating educational excellence for our students. The Foundation prudently receives, manages, and invests contributions to achieve the optimum benefit for the children of the community. The CEF provides grants and additional funding for special projects geared toward enhancing academic achievement. Grants support curriculum innovation and the equipment and materials to implement that curriculum, and fund special projects for School District students, teachers, administrators, and staff members.
- The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
1 week agoHappy Student Ambassador Sunday!I’m Caden Schelwat, and I’m involved in the technology committee. I applied for CEF because I wanted to help strengthen students’ access to new technology that enhances learning in a multitude of fields. ... See MoreSee LessJulie Cosich Collins is feeling thankful with Brooke Larson Napiwocki and 3 others.
1 week agoFinding a wonderful group of friends that value good laughs, new adventures and volunteering for great causes is really special. Thanks to Brooke Larson Napiwocki and Jeremy for supporting Cedarburg Education Foundation by purchasing one our Gala packages last year! Fun times at Bay View Printing Co. ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks agoHappy 1st Student Ambassador Sunday!I’m Taylor Decker. I am apart of the grant committee. I really wanted to be apart of Cedarburg Education Foundation because I really care about the students' views and goals for their education. I want to help those thoughts be heard to help better the education system. ... See MoreSee Less
- 2022 / 2023 Student Ambassador Application Process Open! 04/09/2022
- Art donation made by Karen and Paul Yank of Cedarburg, Wisconsin 10/31/2021
- Cedarburg Education Foundation Proudly Presents the 2021 Bulldog Gala 10/13/2021
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation “In Honor of a Teacher” Grant Fundraising Campaign 11/16/2020
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation Grants Awarded 09/14/2020